Coachi - Multi-Clicker
The Coachi Multi Clicker has an easy-to-use ergonomic design and adjustable volume control that can be matched to your dog’s sensitivity and surroundings.
Clicker training is easy, fun and effective! This popular training method uses positive reinforcement to pinpoint and reward specific good behaviour.
- Volume Control - The Coachi Multi-Clicker has a patented volume control with 3 settings, allowing you to adjust for nervous and sound sensitive dogs and to cater for those more boisterous canines!
- Easy to hold - It has a raised thumb-piece for easy use and an adjustable wrist strap for the perfect fit, so great for children and adults, its even reflective too!
- Perfect for puppies - Puppies and dogs love this fun and reward based method of training. Clickers are great for dogs of all ages 8 weeks +
- Fun to train - Great for teaching fun tricks as well as basic commands, like sit, down and stay.
- Clicker Length: 7cm
- Wrist Strap: 15cm
- Colour: Navy / Coral Button
Tips For Using The Clicker
- Sound the device and then feed your pet a treat
- Repeat until your pet understands that the clicking sound is associated with treats
Training Your Pet To Sit With The Clicker
- Hold a treat above your pet's nose, and slowly move it back over their head until their bottom touches the floor
- As your dog sits, sound the clicker and reward a treat
- Repeat the process and add the command “sit”, gradually removing the hand signal
Training Your Dog To Drop With The Clicker
- Start with your dog in the sitting position
- Move a treat down from their nose to between their front paws and your dog should drop down to the ground
- Sound the clicker and reward a treat if your dog does drop
- Repeat the process and add the command “drop”, gradually removing the hand signal