Modern Cloth Nappy - Nighttime Nappy - Scandi Dreams
My Little Gumnut Cloth Nappies are easy to use, and come in lots of fun colours and patterns. Friendly to the earth and your wallet - they keep single-use nappies out of landfill and can save you more money than repurchasing disposables. Featuring an adjustable water-proof cover and a super soft, 5 layer bamboo rayon* fleece insert - this nappy is perfect for all stages of growth.
What we love:
- Reusable and longer lasting alternative to single-use nappies.
- Reduces the amount of single-use items in landfill.
- More water is used to make one disposable nappy than in the laundering of cloth nappies.
- Adjustable nappy to suit baby's age/weight range.
- Fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg).
- Internal leg elastic adjusts when your baby grows.
- Uses a soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) cover and a five-layered insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber).
- Super soft rayon fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert.
- The insert will absorb any liquid, leaving the inner fleece dry against skin.
- Made from gentle, natural materials, meaning they are soft and gentle against your babies skin.
Please note: The Inserts should be washed 3-4 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
How to care:
- Remove any solids (or remove solids with flushable liner).
- Machine wash with your usual detergent (half a scoop only).
- Hang in the sun to dry.
The sun will act as a natural disinfectant and draw out any stains, removing the need to use brighteners or softeners.
Always wash before use to boost the absorbency.