Modern Cloth Nappy - Snowflakes
Dress your little one in style this Christmas with our very own Christmas nappies. The artwork for this design has been created by Australian Artist Elise Gow.
My Little Gumnut Cloth Nappies are easy to use, and come in lots of fun colours and patterns. Friendly to the earth and your wallet - they keep single-use nappies out of landfill and can save you more money than repurchasing disposables. Featuring an adjustable water-proof cover and a super soft, 5 layer bamboo rayon* fleece insert - this nappy is perfect for all stages of growth.
What we love:
- Reusable and longer lasting alternative to single-use nappies.
- Reduces the amount of single-use items in landfill.
- More water is used to make one disposable nappy than in the laundering of cloth nappies.
- Adjustable nappy to suit baby's age/weight range.
- Fully adjustable to fit newborn to toddler (approx 3-15kg).
- Internal leg elastic adjusts when your baby grows.
- Uses a soft and smooth waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) cover and a five-layered insert (made with 2 layers of bamboo and 3 layers of microfiber).
- Super soft rayon fleece inner layer with an inside pocket for the removable insert.
- The insert will absorb any liquid, leaving the inner fleece dry against skin.
- Made from gentle, natural materials, meaning they are soft and gentle against your babies skin.
Please note: The Inserts should be washed 3-4 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
How to care:
- Remove any solids (or remove solids with flushable liner).
- Machine wash with your usual detergent (half a scoop only).
- Hang in the sun to dry.
The sun will act as a natural disinfectant and draw out any stains, removing the need to use brighteners or softeners.
Always wash before use to boost the absorbency.