Rectangle Eco Stow Set - Seed & Sprout
Seed & Sprout have created some pantry goals that customers will swoon over these beauties, plus love how they function better too.
Your foodstuffs are better organised, you can cook in the glass then store in the fridge, while the silicone seal inside the bamboo lid keeps food fresh and non-leaky.
You don't need to be an eco-warrior to enjoy these, just a lover of beautiful things, including our oceans - let's do this no-plastic thing.
What you get:
- Set of four, sizes: 370ml, 640ml, 1040ml and 1520ml
- Sustainable bamboo lid (recommend you hand wash)
- Borosilicate glass body
Why we love Seed & Sprout Eco Stow Glass Container Set:
- 100% plastic-free
- Airtight to keep your wet and dry foods fresh with non-plastic, BPA-free
- Glass containers are microwave, freezer, oven and dishwasher safe
- Such an easy way to use less plastic
- People love them as gifts
- Hand wash before first use
- Glass bottoms can go in the dishwasher, hand wash the bamboo lids.
- For caked-on food, soak glass bottoms in a solution of baking soda and dish soap
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the bamboo lids
- Dry bamboo lids promptly and allow them to dry properly before using them
- Eco Stow sets are safe for the freezer
Can I use them in the microwave? You can use them in the microwave without the lid on.
Can I use them in the oven ? Yes you can use them in the oven! Take the lid off first.
Is the capacity of the container with or without the lid on? The capacity listed is the size of the glass container without the lid on.
Are they freezer safe? Yes they are! Just wait for any hot liquids to cool down before you place them in the freezer.
Dimensions - Set of 4
- 370ml - 14.5cm x 10.4cm x 4.7cm
- 640ml - 16.9cm x 12.3cm x 5.3cm
- 1040ml - 19.6cm x 14.6cm x 6.0cm
- 1520ml - 22.0cm x 16.4cm x 6.6cm