Salt & Rainbows - Full moon leather & Oudh candle
We feel an important part of self care is raising your vibrations by surrounding yourself with a little magic. This candle supports you to shed what no longer serves you to open yourself up to your highest potential.
Smokey Quartz is a grounding stone that gently neutralises negative vibrations to bring emotional calmness and promote positive thoughts.
Black Tourmaline, the bodyguard stone, works like a sponge, soaking up all the negative energy that surrounds it. It provides energetic security, helping you to feel safe in your space.
Labradorite is a stone for transformation, it empowers you with compassion, strength, and perseverance during times of change. Labradorite opens you up to new opportunities and encourages you to trust in yourself and the universe.
Let these empowering vibes wash over you with this deep and rich fragrance. The warm scent of leather and oudh wood is carefully blended with notes of cinnamon, bergamot, and patchouli to create a fragrance that will open your mind to change.
All our candles are hand poured in our Fleurieu Peninsula studio and crafted with a soy wax blend, charged crystals, and a carefully curated fragrance. We ensure that each crystal is infused in the wax before finding their home in your candle to give you the maximum benefit of their energy.
- 400g hand poured soy wax blend candle
- Approximately 60 hours of burn time
- Vegan friendly wax and fragrance
- Australian made goodness
- Ethically sourced crystals - ALWAYS!
Read our Candle Care Instructions here.
IMPORTANT: Your safety is number one!
Make sure to remove your crystals from the candle before burning. Never burn a candle with the crystals still in the wax. Once removed, you can gently clean off the wax (check our crystal care information) and then find a new home for them in your space.
Never leave a lit candle unattended. Make sure to keep your candle away from drafts and flammable material. Not following these safety steps can create a fire hazard and be extremely dangerous.
Also please be aware that small crystals are a choking hazard and need to be kept out of reach of children and pets.