Swimming Nappy - Boho Princess
Reusable Cloth Nappies and Swim Nappies for eco-conscious families. Australian owned, designed and operated from our headquarters in Townsville, QLD.
My Little Gumnut reusable Swimming Nappies have been designed and created with simplicity but effectiveness in mind. All reusable products feature high-quality fabrics and materials which have been ethically sourced and made.
Reusable Swimming Nappies are environmentally friendly, cost-effective and easy to use, all while providing efficiency for you and comfort for your baby.
What to love:
- Designed for comfort
- Ease of use and effectiveness.
- Designed to be lightweight and free from any absorbing elements (to ensure the swim nappy does not absorb the pool water and become heavy).
- Features a layer of mesh lining that will hold in any solids while allowing water and urine to freely flow.
- Suitable for public swimming pools (including swimming lessons) and will fit nicely under baby's swimmers.
My Little Gumnut has created 2 sizes of Swimming Nappies that will adjust and grow with your baby:
- Medium Swimming Nappy - adjustable to fit 3-18 months
- Large Swimming Nappy - adjustable to fit 18-36 months
Each reusable Swimming Nappies feature snaps at the front and side of the nappy for easy adjustment of size.
Caring for your Swimming Nappy
- Machine washable. After swimming, simply rinse any solids off your Swimming Nappy and machine wash with the rest of your swimming items and line dry. Water temperature should not exceed 40 degrees Celsius.
- All products are designed not to stain (yes, even the white!), which makes water and beach playtime even more fun!