The Keeper Nut Milk Bag (Organic Cotton)
The Keeper's nut milk bag has been carefully designed to filter not only homemade nut, rice or oat milks but also can be used to make other nourishing foods.
Can be used to thicken kefir or yoghurt, make cheese, filter kombucha, broth or steam a pudding.
- A simple almond milk is made by soaking 1⁄4 cup of almonds in 1 cup of water with a pinch of salt for a few hours.
- Drain and blend with 2 cups of fresh filtered water until smooth.
- Place your nut milk bag in a large jar and pour the puree into the bag.
- Pull closed and gently squeeze your homemade milk into the jar.
- Keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Cold hand or machine wash your nut milk bag after use and dry before the next use.
We recommend using natural detergents.
100% Organic Cotton. GOTS Certified